Friday, September 19, 2008

国企私有化

I tried to go to the LRC after practice today, but it closed at 4:30. Then I went home and my internet was down. So now I'm back at the library on a Friday night, but these computers don't have Chinese capabilities! So I copied and pasted the intro from my lesson as seen below, but I could not add the vocabulary because you can't cut and paste Chinese from Adobe onto blogger or word. So this whole blog thing has been quite the hassle; especially when half the LRC computers can't open the PDF transcript from chinesepod.

I'll try to find time Monday morning to clean up this blog in the LRC. Sorry about the inconvience.

-Trey Clark

从最初的改革开放政策到现在,中国人似乎已经习惯了改革:经济体制改革,政府机构改革,国有企业改革……在最近二三十年的发展中,很多的改革措施的确给我们带来了很多好处。但是,在带来很多好处的同时,也有着一些让人不满意的地方。所以人们对改革有着各种各样的看法。

No comments: